A note from our founder about the value of winning a book award ....
Being a winner in a prestigious book awards contest gives your book a Seal of Excellence unequaled by other forms of media exposure. Neither reviews, nor articles, nor TV or radio Interviews can compete with having written or published an "Award Winning Book," selected from several hundred or more competing titles by an experienced, professionally-trained team of judges.
Although I am partial to the Nautilus Award competition and hope you will decide to enter it, I want you to know that in my consulting sessions with writers and publishers, I recommend that the best way to find out if their book has merit is to enter it into several significant book award contests. We especially recommend the Benjamin Franklin Award (IBPA) and the Book-of-the-Year Award (ForeWord Magazine). Along with the honor of winning one of these coveted awards, each of these programs offers benefits to their winners, as does the Nautilus Book Awards.
Nautilus Book Awards
Benefits to Authors
- Cash Prize for Grand Winner
- Exhibit Opportunities at National and International Trade Shows, including Book Expo America, American Library Association Annual, London Book Fair, Frankfurt Book Fair, Beijing Book Fair - and other book shows.
- Announcements and Online Listings of Winning Titles for One Year.
- Lifetime listing in the Nautilus Library of Imagination & Possibility.
- List of Marketing Opportunities as an Award Winning Book.
- Image of preprinted Custom Metallic Nautilus Winners Seals to purchase and use on website / marketing materials / reprints of book.
Former Nautilus Winners
Deepak Chopra • Barbara Kingsolver • Thich Nhat Hanh • Marianne Williamson • Caroline Myss • Gregg Braden • Lynne Twist • Jeremy Rifkin • Lynne McTaggart • Matthew Fox * Daniel James Brown • Eckhart Tolle • Joan Borysenko • Hedrick Smith • Andrew Weil • Katherine Neville • And many more ...