Benefits for authors
- First and foremost is the recognition of your book as a Nautilus Award-winning, Better Book for a Better World!
- Cash Prize for Grand Winner.
- Visibility for four special Winners: Best of Small Press, Best of Self-Published, Best of Children/Mid-Grade/YA Books; and Grand Prize Winner.
- Promotional Opportunities: Each season there are opportunities offered, which may include (physical or virtual) Book Exhibits at National and International Book Fairs, including American Library Association Annual Conference - and other book shows.
- Visibility: Book covers of all Award-winning Titles are hosted on the Nautilus Website. See Nautilus Winners tab.
- Feature Focus articles: Throughout the year, we feature excerpts from a selection of our winning titles. The bulletins with several authors' excerpts are sent to our entire Email list, as well as posted on the Nautilus website and Social Media sites. See Feature Focus tab.
- Book Promotion Consultation opportunities for Award-winning Author/book.
- Award Seals: Embossed, Custom Nautilus Winner Seals (initial seals at no charge) to use on Award-winning books.
- Digital image of Nautilus Winners Seal (at no charge) for author or publisher to use on their website / marketing materials / reprints of book.
- NBA is attending a avriety of conferences this year. Our 2023 Award Winners will be represented at American Library Association annual conference, the Parliament of World Religions and the Rural and Small Library Association annual conference to name a few.
- NBA has partnered with Ascot Media Group, PR and Marketing, to offer discounts on their services. (Note: Our 2023 Nautilus Grand Prize Winner received The Select Plan as a complimentary service from Ascot.)
- NBA has partnered with Book Award Pro. Each entrant will receive 3 months of Essentials service (a $45 value) from Book Award Pro. Each winner will receive 3 months of Plus service (a $207 value) from Book Award Pro. The Grand Winner will also receive a $500 account credit.
- NBA has partnered with Combined Book Exhibit. Each winner will receive discounts on their services.
A note from our founder about the value of winning a book award ....
Being a winner in a prestigious book awards contest gives your book a Seal of Excellence unequaled by other forms of media exposure. Neither reviews, nor articles, nor TV or radio Interviews can compete with having written or published an "Award Winning Book," selected from several hundred or more competing titles by an experienced, professionally-trained team of judges.
Although I am partial to the Nautilus Award competition and hope you will decide to enter it, I want you to know that in my consulting sessions with writers and publishers, I recommend that the best way to find out if their book has merit is to enter it into several significant book award contests. We especially recommend the Benjamin Franklin Award (IBPA) and the Book-of-the-Year Award (ForeWord Magazine). Along with the honor of winning one of these coveted awards, each of these programs offers benefits to their winners, as does the Nautilus Book Awards.
Nautilus Book Awards
Former Nautilus Winners (see more Award Winners at "Gratitude" webpage)
Deepak Chopra • Barbara Kingsolver • Thich Nhat Hanh • Marianne Williamson • Caroline Myss • Gregg Braden • Lynne Twist • Jeremy Rifkin • Lynne McTaggart • Matthew Fox * Daniel James Brown • Eckhart Tolle • Joan Borysenko • Hedrick Smith • Andrew Weil • Katherine Neville • And many more ...